A fun day Sunday for all the family!
This trip first takes you to the outskirts of Larnaca, where you will have the chance to visit one of the best outdoor markets in Cyprus and grab some amazing bargains!
You will then visit the largest Camel Park in Cyprus, situated in Mazotos village. Adults can sit back and relax in the beautiful surroundings of the park or cool down with a swim at the swimming pool.
Children can play in the grounds of the park where you can find a games room, trampolines, hall of mirrors, mini golf, 5D cinema and a small aquarium. You also have the chance to meet a wide variety of animals like donkey, horses, ponies, deer, goats and ostriches.
For lunch (optional extra), the restaurant of the Camel Park also offers a great value for money buffet as well as other snacks and refreshments that the whole family can enjoy! Most importantly though everyone can enjoy a camel ride (optional extra) !
*Adult ticket: 20 €
*Kid ticket: 10 €
*Children from 2 to 12 years old – 50% discount
*Infants up to 24 months old – free
*Passport or European Union ID card is needed for trips to Kerynia and\or Famagusta
*Entrance fees for all excursions are included in the prices (except entrance fees at the House of Dionysus mosaics, Salamis, and Saint Barnabas)
*Meals are not included in the prices
- Pick up from hotels in Protaras 08:00 – 08:30
- Pick up from hotels in Ayia Napa 08:35 – 08:55
- Pick up from hotels in Larnaca 09:10 – 09:20 (pick-up available up to Henipa Hotel only)
- Free time at Larnaca Market for shopping (approx. 1 hour and 30 mins)
- Free time at the Camel Park in Mazotos (approx. 1 hour and 30 mins)
– Lunch at the Camel Park is an optional extra and it is not included in the price
– Camel ride (€9 for adults and €6 for children) is an optional extra and it is not included
in the excursion price
- Return in Larnaca around 14.00, Ayia Napa around 14.30 and Protaras around 15.00
Note: *** This is an excursion with limited guiding and more free time!