Join us for a very special night out in Xylophagou Village. Dinner will take a place at a traditional Cypriot Tavern. Enjoy the famous Cyprus meat Meze, a rich combination of traditional hot and cold plates, salad and dips, as well as local fruits. Top it up with all you can drink locally produced wine.
The entertainment program begins with music from a live bouzouki, violin and guitar band playing Cypriot and Greek music. The highlight even will be a dance show from a local dance group, performing Cypriot and Greek folkloric dances. Join the fun and dance together to ‘’Zorba the Greek’’ syrtaki dance.
Language: English & Russian
*Children are from 5-12 years old. Until 5 years FREE OF CHARGE
*Adult ticket: 40 €
*Kid ticket: 17 €
- Transfer width traditional Cyprus bus
- Cyprus traditional food in buffet
- Unlimited white & red wine and water or one soft drink. Second soft drink is charged
- Dance show with Cypriot/Greek live music and Cypriot folk dances performed by a local dance group
* Duration: 3 hours and 15 minutes