Take a walk along the sea bay picturesque coast. This place is one of the most famous fishing spots on the whole island/ Colorful photos of the sunny gulf with lots of fishing boats will stay with you for long memory.
Participate in an exciting process of traditional bread baking and tasting in a village house with the garden you can find homemade sweets, olive oil, and homemade halloumi cheese.
Cyherbia Botanical Gardens
Try to find your way out of the only hedge maze in Cyprus! take a stroll around the 9 themed garden. Refresh your mind with herbal tea and relax in breezy shade. Herbs and other products are sold in the organic shop.
Indulge yourselves with the best gifts of the Mediterranean – juicy fruits and fresh vegetables. In the village market, you will meet local farmers who sell organic products grown under the warm rays of the Cyprus sun.
Try the excellent varieties of local wines and choose the best! Properly selected cheese for wine will complete the perfect taste.
*Adult ticket: 25 €
*Kid ticket: 13 €
*Children are from 5-12 years old. Until 5 years FREE OF CHARGE!
- Visit in Potamos Liopetri
- Participate in a process of traditional bread baking and tasting a village house with garden and homemade halloumi cheese, homemade sweets and olive oil in the area of Xylophagou.
- Visit in Cyherbia Botanical Gardens
- Visit in Farmer’s market in Dherynia Village
- Wine tasting in Cava Robustos in Paralimni