A unique day out that gives you the chance to explore timeless traditional villages, to enjoy breathless scenic views of Troodos Mountains and to explore the two largest and most diverse towns of the island!
First we drive to Nicosia, the capital of the island, where free time will be given to stroll around the Walled Old Town Center, relax with coffee or walk up to the barrier (also known as the ‘’Green Line’’) that divides Nicosia into two since the Turkish invasion, in 1974.
Continuing our journey towards Troodos Mountains, we stop at Virgin Mary of Assinou Church ( a UNESCO World Heritage Site) with amazing frescoes that will take your breath away with their beauty.
Our next stop is Troodos Mountains Square, where free time will be given for lunch (optional extra). Situated right in the green heart of the island, this location offers some of the most breathtaking mountain views in Cyprus.
We then visit the picturesque Lania village, one of the famous Commandaria wine producing villages. Commandaria is one of the oldest wines in the world and it has been produced in Cyprus for more than 4000 years. Homer mentions this sweet tasting wine in his ancient Greek texts!
The return journey will take you through Limassol, the second largest town of the island, where you will have some free time to relax in the surroundings of this beautiful coastal town.
- Visitors must dress appropriately when visiting religious places. No tank tops or shorts allowed for men or women!*Adult ticket: 36 €*Kid ticket: 18 €*Children from 2 to 12 years old – 50% discount
*Infants up to 24 months old – free
- Pick up from hotels in Protaras 07:00 – 07:30
- Pick up from hotels in Ayia Napa 07:35 – 07:55
- Pick up from hotels in Larnaca 08:10 – 08:25
- Free time in Nicosia Old Town Center (approx. 1 hour)
- Guiding in Asinou Church (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) (approx. 30 mins)
- Free time in Troodos Mountains Square for lunch (optional extra not included in the price) (approx. 1 hour and 15 mins)
- Visit at Lania village (approx. 45 mins)
- Free time in Limassol Old Town Center (approx. 1 hour)
- Return in Larnaca around 18.00, Ayia Napa around 18.30 and Protaras around 19.00
Note: Please advise clients that all visitors must dress appropriately when visiting Virgin Mary of Asinou church. No tank tops or shorts allowed for men or women inside the church!