The best way to do your shopping and sightseeing in the capital town of Cyprus!
Once in Nicosia we give you a short drive around the town center and you get the chance to see some of the most important landmarks. We then drop you off in the Walled Old Town Center where you get exactly what this trip promises – lots of free time for shopping, lunch (optional extra) and exploration of the town!
During your free time there, you have the chance to cross the barrier (also known as the ‘’Green Line’’) that divides the Cypriot capital of Nicosia into the southern Greek Cypriot region and the northern Turkish Cypriot region since the Turkish invasion in 1974. So please do not forget to take your passports with you if you want to visit both sides of the last divided city in the world!
- Pick up from hotels in Protaras 08:00 – 08:30
- Pick up from hotels in Ayia Napa 08:35 – 08:55
- Pick up from hotels in Larnaca 09:10 – 09:25
- Short drive on the bus around Nicosia Town Center for guided sightseeing (approx. 30 mins)
- Free time in Nicosia Old Town for sightseeing, shopping and lunch (optional extra not included in the price) (approx. 4 hours)
- Return in Larnaca around 15.30, Ayia Napa around 16.00 and Protaras around 16.30 Notes: *** This is an excursion with limited guiding and more free time!
*** Please advise clients to bring their passports or National ID Cards if they would like to cross the
checkpoint at Ledras Street! Only European Union citizens are allowed to use their ID Cards to cross.