A trip will take you to the western end of Cyprus and back in time to the ancient Greek civilization and its rich history and mythology!
Our first stop is Curium, one of the most important archeological sites on the island. There, you will have the chance to see the ancient Greco – Roman theater where gladiator games were held and the House of Eustolios with its mosaics and bath establishments.
We then drive to the town of Pafos, where you will have a chance to visit the House of Dionysus, which is famous for its unique mosaics (optional extra). You will also have a free time to relax, have lunch (optional extra) and enjoy the area surrounding Pafos Harbour, which is one of the most visited and beautiful tourists resorts of the island.
Driving back from Pafos, we stop at Geroskipou were you can taste and buy the traditional Cyprus delights, a local delicacy made in the village since 1895.
Our final stop is at the Rock of Aphrodite, which is the legendary birthplace of Aphrodite the Greek goddess of beauty and love. According to Greek mythology, as soon as Aphrodite was born, white sea foam carried her in the sea, from Kythera in Greece to Cyprus. According to ancient legends, anyone that swims around the Rock will be blessed with eternal beauty! Time will be given for photos and swimming before we drive back to the east coast of island.
*Adult ticket: 36 €
*Kid ticket: 18 €
*Children from 2 to 12 years old – 50% discount
*Infants up to 24 months old – free
*Passport or European Union ID card is needed for trips to Kerynia and\or Famagusta
*Entrance fees for all excursions are included in the prices (except entrance fees at the House of Dionysus mosaics, Salamis, and Saint Barnabas)
*Meals are not included in the prices
- Pick up from hotels in Protaras 07:00 – 07:30
- Pick up from hotels in Ayia Napa 07:35 – 07:55
- Pick up from hotels in Larnaca 08:10 – 08:25
- Coffee break near Chirokitia village (approx. 15 mins)
- Guiding in the archeological site of ancient Curium (approx. 45 mins)
- Free time in Pafos Harbour for lunch (optional extra not included in the price) (approx. 2 hours and 30 mins).
– An optional guiding at the mosaics in the House of Dionysus is also offered during this stop (entrance fees for the House of Dionysus are not included in the price – €4.50 for adults and free for children up to 12 years old)
- Short stop at Geroskipou village at the Cyprus Delights shop (approx. 15 mins)
- Stop at the Rock / Birthplace of Aphrodite for photos and swimming (approx. 45 mins)
- Return in Larnaca around 17.00, Ayia Napa around 17.30 and Protaras around 18.00
Note: Please advise clients to bring their swimwear with them for swimming at the Rock of Aphrodite!