Join us for one of our most popular trips and discover traditional Cyprus, the unspoiled beauty of Troodos Mountains and Nicosia town – the last divided city in the world!
First we drive to Nicosia, the capital of the island, where free time will be given to stroll around the Walled Old Town Center, relax with a coffee or walk up to the barrier (also known as the ‘’Green Line’’) that divides Nicosia into two since the Turkish invasion, in 1974.
As we drive towards Troodos Mountains we stop at Kakopetria, a well – preserved village with traditional picturesque house. In Kakopetria you will get the chance to walk around the quaint little village known for its running waters and mini waterfall and mingle with the friendly locals. We countinue towards the peak of Troodos Mountains, where the forest stretches as far as the eye can see. We stop at Troodos Square, the highest point of Troodos Mountains, where free time will be given for lunch (optional extra). Situated right in the heart of the island, this location offers some of the most breathtaking views in Cyprus.
Following lunch you will experience one of the highlights of this excursion, the beautiful traditional village of Omodos. The village is built around the Holy Cross monastery, one of the oldest and most sacred monasteries in the island. Omodos is a famous wine producing village with lots of small shops where you can taste and buy some of the best local Cyprus handmade products and wine.
- Visitors must dress appropriately when visiting religious places. No tank tops or shorts allowed for men or women!
*Adult ticket: 36 €
*Kid ticket: 18 €
*Children from 2 to 12 years old – 50% discount
*Infants up to 24 months old – free
*Passport or European Union ID card is needed for trips to Kerynia and\or Famagusta
*Entrance fees for all excursions are included in the prices (except entrance fees at the House of Dionysus mosaics, Salamis, and Saint Barnabas)
*Meals are not included in the prices
- Pick up from hotels in Protaras 07:00 – 07:30
- Pick up from hotels in Ayia Napa 07:35 – 07:55
- Pick up from hotels in Larnaca 08:10 – 08:25
- Free time in Nicosia Old Town Center (approx. 1 hour)
- Free time and guiding in Kakopetria village (approx. 45 mins)
- Free time in Troodos Mountains Square for lunch (optional extra not included in the price) (approx. 1 hour and 15 mins)
- Free time and guiding in the Holy Cross Monastery and the traditional wine press in Omodos village (approx. 1 hour)
- Return in Larnaca around 17.00, Ayia Napa around 17.30 and Protaras around 18.00
Note: Please advise clients that all visitors must dress appropriately when visiting the Holy Cross Monastery. No tank tops or shorts allowed for men or women inside the monastery!